More often than not, the life of a working woman includes business travel. I know that for my job, I travel about 25% of the time. This has made me pretty adept at navigating airports, train stations, car rental hubs, and hotels. (The movie Up in the Air hit so close to home, it's become one of my personal faves.)
In honor of the fact that I am embarking on a whirlwind travel schedule for the next several days, this week's posts will focus on business travel. To kick things off, I thought I'd show a little link love to my friend over at Travelinga Trips. This girl is a master traveler and offers some great tips and advice on:
- Packing for Trips (I especially love the idea of picking a "color theme" for your trips. This helps you cut down on the amount of accessories and make-up you need to bring.)
- Preventing Jet Lag
- Combining Business & Pleasure
- iVillage - Look Great While You Travel
- Seven Tips for Working Mothers Who Travel (I actually think these are great for any woman who travels!)
- All About the Pretty's Destination Pretty (These are links to some cool locales and suggested travel products . . . I especially love the Tumi Just in Case Tote. As a notorious shopper, packing an extra foldaway bag is a must for me!)
Get your very own wardrobe makeover for FREE!!
(You only pay for the purchase of clothes. Styling services are 100% free!)
Visit www.keatonrow.com/curvyceo to learn more!
Click here to learn about additional personal styling services offered by Curvy CEO.